1. The Mutos and Shinomura aren't that bad and are above average by like a 6/10 and could possibly go higher with more time.
2. Good performances from Ken Watanabe and Brian Cranston
3. Decent Godzilla design.
4. The effects are decent looking (effects aren't exactly a strong suit but I'm running out of stuff here).
5. This movie has a dog for afew scenes.
1. Horrendous and cliche characters such as the damsel in distress character and the blander than cardboard main character and they kill off the only good characters far too quickly and they disrespect Serizawa as a character by making him incompetent to make their shitty cardboard cutout seem slightly more interesting.
2. Cut aways make it feel like there is far less screen time for the monsters and it gets extremely irritating.
3. Loud and overbearing music that's honestly just bland and lifeless and uninspired.
4. The film is very dark.
5. Tie in Comic is full of plotholes.
Kong Skull Island
1. Kong looks fantastic.
2. Fantastic kaiju designs for honestly all the creatures and it balances characters with monsters very well.
3. Beautiful setting.
4. Good tie in Comics with good characters.
5. The tie in Comics expand on Skull Island giving us new monsters and again all of them are fantastic and interesting with more info on old monsters as well.
1. I wish we had more screentime for afew characters.
2. There is quite abit of music that's not made for the film (not that it's bad but it isn't exactly unique either).
3. I wish the Mire Squid actually had more of a fight with Kong, I get he's powerful but it would have been fun if it was dragged out abit more to give us a intermission sort of fight.
4. Some of the creatures in general I wish had abit more screentime such as the Spore Mantis or the Mire Squid.
5. They killed a Sker Buffalo. (Ran out of stuff I actually dislike).
King Of The Monsters
1. Pretty good redesigns for all the monsters.
2. The effects look pretty decent.
3. Pretty good music.
4. Ken Watanabe puts up a good performance with what he's given once again, poor guy.
5. Quite afew new monsters this movie introduces and Muto Prime was pretty cool.
1. The fights are never natural, there is always some sort of outside help and it gets very annoying.
2. Very saturated.
3. Dosen't expand on the new monsters enough with the exception of Muto Prime from the tie in comic.
4. The characters can be cringey especially the rick and morty character which needs to leave the franchise immediately.
5. Godzilla and Mothra shipping and Rodan is absolutely fucking pathetic.