|“||Earth is on the verge of destruction! Will Godzilla be able to escape his imprisonment in time to help save the planet? And which kaiju will help or hinder him?
Leading up to the biggest issue of Godzilla yet, the double-sized finale in issue 25!
|SPOILER WARNING: This section may contain major plot and/or ending details. Proceed at your own discretion.|
(To be added)
- Jet Jaguar
- King Ghidorah (Flashback)
- Kiryu (Mentioned)
- M.O.G.U.E.R.A. (Mentioned)
Weapons, Vehicles, and Races
- Steven Woods
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- In his appearance in a flashback in this issue, King Ghidorah bears his Showa design for the first time in any of IDW's comics. King Ghidorah had previously only been depicted as his 1991 or Millennium designs.
- Numerous references to Toho kaiju and films can be noticed on billboards in this issue, including an advertisement for a film entitled Orochi, a picture of a woman's face with the name "Kumi" written beside it, most likely a reference to actress Kumi Mizuno, and an advertisement for a film called Doll of the Vampire, a reference to Toho's film Vampire Doll.
- Gigan appears as Modified Gigan for the first time in IDW's comics in this issue.
This is a list of references for Battlecry. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: