|“||The incredible finale to the longest-running Godzilla series ever is here! The final battle between the monsters of Earth and the Cryog forces will prove deadly for many. Will Earth survive?||„|
|SPOILER WARNING: This section may contain major plot and/or ending details. Proceed at your own discretion.|
(To be added)
- King Caesar
- Jet Jaguar
- Gezora (RI cover)
- Ebirah (RI cover)
- Manda (RI cover)
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- This final issue makes Godzilla: Rulers of Earth the longest-running Godzilla comic book series of all time at 25 issues, exceeding Marvel Comics' Godzilla: King of the Monsters series' 24.
- Despite seemingly being destroyed earlier in the battle, M.O.G.U.E.R.A. can be seen assisting the other monsters during the final battle against Magita. It is possible that M.O.G.U.E.R.A.'s inclusion in the final battle was an act of retroactive continuity which was brought in too late during production of the comic to affect the earlier pages.
- At the end of the issue, several vehicles are seen along with the Counter-Kaiju Reaction Forces, including the Gotengo, a Maser Cannon, two ASTOL-MB93 planes, and the Super X.
- At the end of the issue, the Oxygen Destroyer can be briefly seen on Lucy's shelf.
- Rulers of Earth #25 cover by Matt Frank on DeviantART.
- Rulers of Earth #25 wraparound cover by Matt Frank on DeviantART.
- Rulers of Earth #25 on comiXology
This is a list of references for End. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: