The Nanotech Creature (群体怪獣マイクローブ?, lit. Microbe Monster Colony) is a petroleum-eating microbe colony Guntai Kaijū Maikurōbukaiju created by TriStar Pictures that appeared in the 1998 Godzilla: The Series episode, Talkin' Trash.
The Nanotech Creature was sent out to devour the garbage that had been collecting during a sanitation worker strike, unfortunately, It was released on the city before it was successfully tested, and was unable to properly identify garbage, and began to devour everything with petroleum in its path. H.E.A.T. was then summoned to apprehend the creature, and attempted to overload its circuitry with an Electromagnetic Pulse, but they were not equipped to handle as large a mass as the Nanotech Creature. The creature then took to the water to pursue H.E.A.T., and later attacked a cargo ship, where it was met with Godzilla. While they fought, the Nanotech Creature held the upper hand, and nearly smothered Godzilla, but H.E.A.T. created a virus to disable the creature and successfully launched it, destroying the Nanotech Creature.
- The Nanotech Creature can absorb petroleum.
- The Nanotech Creature can grow in size very quickly.
- The Nanotech Creature can be petrified when infected with a computer virus.
- The Nanotech Creature can be easily destroyed with when petrified.
- The Nanotech Creature does not like water.