While the crew of the Venture pursued King Kong through the jungles of Skull Island, they came upon a foraging Stegosaurus, which became alarmed and charged them. Carl Denham used one of his gas bombs to knock the Stegosaurus over, and another one of the men finished it with a rifle shot. Another appeared in a deleted scene when Denham runs back to the village, after Kong's battle with the Tyrannosaurus rex.
To be added
- The Stegosaurus was replaced by a Ferrucutus in the 2005 remake.
- The Stegosaurus had 8 spikes, but in real life, it had 4 spikes.
- The Stegosaurus is purple with orange plates and yellow spikes in the colorized version.
List of appearances
- King Kong (1933) (First appearance)
- Godzilla (1954) (Skeleton model)
- Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (Skeleton model)