Tadao Takashima (高島忠夫?) was a Takashima TadaoJapanese film and television actor. He is the husband of actress Hanayo Sumi and the father of actors Masanobu Takashima and Masahiro Takashima. Takashima appeared in several of Toho's kaiju films during the Showa era, most notably King Kong vs. Godzilla.
He passed away on June 26th, 2019.
- King Kong vs. Godzilla as Osamu Sakurai
- Atragon as Susumu Hatanaka
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon as Dr. Kenichiro Kawaji
- Son of Godzilla as Dr. Tsunezo Kusumi
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II as Center for Psychic Development Chief Hosono
- In Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, Tadao Takashima's character, Chief Hosono, encounters Kazuma Aoki, played by Takashima's son Masahiro Takashima. When they are introduced, Hosono tells Aoki that he "doesn't trust him one little bit."