FANDOM


  • I can't decide which is worse, 1991's Godzilla vs King Ghidorah or 1971's Godzilla vs Hedorah?  

    On the one hand you have a time travel plot that made NO sense no matter how much disbelief you suspended and a King Ghidorah origin story that made even less sense.  On the other, you have Godzilla flying with his breath, in a storyline that could only make sense if it was actually a nightmare Ichiro was having after eating 10 lbs of candy for dinner (again).  

      Loading editor
    • I actually consider both of those two of the better films in the series.

        Loading editor
    • But even Ishiro Honda hated Godzilla vs Hedorah and banned the director from ever working on Godzilla again.  And seriously, if all it took was a nuclear weapon to create King Ghidorah from three anthomorphic teddy bears, they could have made an army of Kaiju to fight Godzilla just by nuking the closest Sanrio Factory.

        Loading editor
    • Pjh3000 wrote: But even Ishiro Honda hated Godzilla vs Hedorah and banned the director from ever working on Godzilla again.  And seriously, if all it took was a nuclear weapon to create King Ghidorah from three anthomorphic teddy bears, they could have made an army of Kaiju to fight Godzilla just by nuking the closest Sanrio Factory.

      It wasn't Ishiro Honda that hated Godzilla vs. Hedorah, it was Tomoyuki Tanaka. I think it was a good movie, the fights were all well-done as were the effects, and the story (aside from some weird random moments including the infamous flying scene) is good enough.

      I also think Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah was a very good movie. The special effects were continuing to improve, the story was a lot different from most of the films before it, and the musical score was amazing. Sure, the time-travel plot is ridiculously confusing at first glance and the film's story doesn't include very consistent logic, but it's full of lots of memorable moments and battles and is in my opinion one of the best in the series. I'm not a fan of King Ghidorah's new origin, but looking past that I really like the movie.

        Loading editor
    • If anything, I would elect Godzilla vs. Mothra. Battra and Mothra's Imago forms looked cheap and barely moved, and the effects were lackluster. The movie itself was preachy about its message and really didn't explain itself correctly. The battles are boring, consisting of entirely beam blasts and the occasional bump by the moths.

        Loading editor
    • My least favorite Godzilla movie is Godzilla's Revenge. Other than that I like all of his movies.

        Loading editor
    • Because Godzilla's Revenge is an already done-to-death choice (and because I personally don't find it to be the worst), I'll go with Godzilla vs. Gigan.

      It's slow, boring, the fight scenes are dragged on for an unnecessary amount of time, the fight itself is repetitive and the over reliance on stock-footage doesn't help, the characters are one-note (as-per usual with the latter Showa movies), and the plot is nothing special.  But I will admit is has one of the best concepts out of all the latter Showa films (but even then I think the tag-team setup was done better in Godzilla vs. Megalon).

        Loading editor
    • Godzilla vs. Hedorah isn't bad at all, honestly. It's only considered bad by some because it's more of an art film than the others in the Showa era, with its psychadelic scenes and sudden-turnarounds in the mood and tone.

      For me, All Monsters Attack/All Kaiju Attack/Godzilla's Revenge isn't that bad either. Even though they had to use a ton of stock footage because Destroy All Monsters was so expensive, it fits in rather well, and ironically it features the second largest amount of Kaiju footage in the entire Godzilla Franchise, landing in at between 25% to 40% of the film's runtime!

        Loading editor
    • Okay, unpopular opinion, but I find Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. to be the worst because it is so boring. It's essentially just a carbon copy of Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla the only difference is Mothra's in it (and she doesn't even do that much) and Godzilla is at his worst here as he's really just Kiryu's punching bag and a walking prop. The plot is a dull retread of GAM, the human characters are uninteresting, and the fight scenes are just unimpressive. However I will admit I liked seeing Kameobas and I really dig Michiru Oshima's score for this film but that's pretty much it.

      Overall, it's just a boring and forgettable movie (at least to me).

        Loading editor
    • Pjh3000 wrote:
      I can't decide which is worse, 1991's Godzilla vs King Ghidorah or 1971's Godzilla vs Hedorah?  

      On the one hand you have a time travel plot that made NO sense no matter how much disbelief you suspended and a King Ghidorah origin story that made even less sense.  On the other, you have Godzilla flying with his breath, in a storyline that could only make sense if it was actually a nightmare Ichiro was having after eating 10 lbs of candy for dinner (again).  

      Actually Godzilla vs King Ghidorah 1991 is a good movie, Godzilla vs Hedorah umm yes still well

      But the worst Godzilla Movie is Godzilla vs Megalon.....why??? because of the movie people doesn't take Godzilla seriously, they said Godzilla is just for little kids. and that movie is the reason!!

        Loading editor
    • All Monsters Attack. The kid is annoying, it re-uses a LOT of footage, the monster is boring, it has it all!

        Loading editor
    • Showa - All Monsters Attack, all monster battles except for the ones with Gabara consists of stock footage from other bad Godzilla films, Gabara is stupid, Minilla is awful, plot is pathetic and moral of the story is horrible.

      Heisei - Godzilla vs. Mothra, Godzilla is just their for no reason. When he emerged from the water, he did nothing. When Mothra hatched out of her egg, Godzilla just attacked her when she didn't do anything to him... what? It wasn't until after Godzilla came out of Mount Fuji that he served a purpose in the story, I would've preferred if he wasn't in the movie and that the movie is called Mothra vs. Battra instead, this was Godzilla's most pointless appearance in the Heisei series.

      Millennium - Godzilla: Final Wars, the plot was horrible, the movie spends too much time ripping-off The Matrix, X-Men and Star Wars as oppose to delivering an epic grand finale of Godzilla, alot of the monster battles are too short, Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah, the movie's main kaiju villain, do not work, Monster X looks more like an Ultraman villain than he does a Godzilla villain and Keizer Ghidorah bares a horrible design and doesn't do enough action in the movie like flying around (he could've, but he didn't, and his wings are too small anyway) to make it satisfying, Ryuhei Kitamura should not have been hired to direct this movie.

      American - GODZILLA (1998), a very unfaithful American adaption of the Godzilla franchise where Godzilla runs away from the military, lays eggs, and gets killed by missiles, I would advise anyone new to Godzilla to watch Godzilla (2014), a more faithful American adaption of the Godzilla franchise, instead.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm...... overall? You really want my opinion? Americanized King vs. Godzilla. Just... wow. King Kong Escapes was a better King Kong and Godzilla movie, and it doesn't even share continuity. It's a literal popularity contest, and while I enjoy the fight scenes, it's utterly ridiculous. There.

        Loading editor
    • I'd say either All Monsters Attack or Son Of Godzilla. Sadly enough, my dad watches the latter every New Years. Ouch.

        Loading editor
    • I actually think Son of Godzilla is a really good movie. Minilla is goofy and the Godzilla suit is ugly to say the least, but looking past that the story is pretty good, the characters are likable, and a lot of the monster scenes are memorable, especially the ending. I feel like most people say Son of Godzilla is bad just because of Minilla, but everything else about it is pretty solid.

        Loading editor
    • Not to mention that the dubbing is decent and the humans actually play a role. And that ending, man.

        Loading editor
    • godzilla 1998 is the worst.

        Loading editor
    • A endoskeleton with high standards wrote: godzilla 1998 is the worst.

      Does that even count?!

        Loading editor
    • FishTankBoss1954 wrote:

      A endoskeleton with high standards wrote: godzilla 1998 is the worst.

      Does that even count?!

      Hardly. 

        Loading editor
    • Godzilla 1998. DAH WURST

        Loading editor
    • thats a lot of fish

        Loading editor
    • Ghidorahnumber1 wrote:
      If anything, I would elect Godzilla vs. Mothra. Battra and Mothra's Imago forms looked cheap and barely moved, and the effects were lackluster. The movie itself was preachy about its message and really didn't explain itself correctly. The battles are boring, consisting of entirely beam blasts and the occasional bump by the moths.

      I think that movie was a bit more story heavy over monster action heavy. And I like that movie. I don't find the battles boring, and I don't mind the constant beams (probably all of the Dragon Ball I watched). I also think the suits were great. I really like Mothra's new look and Battra was amazing. I will admit, first battle wasn't the best, but it was better than other battles I can think about. But yeah as your last comment about it said Godzilla shouldn't have been in the movie. It did feel more focused on Mothra and Battra.

      My least favorite would have to be Final Wars. I don't understand  why so much praise is given to it. The battles were WAY too short. This is because the movie was focused on the humans more than the monsters, which was a bad decision for this kind of movie (Would YOU like to celebrate godzilla's 50th birthday with a movie that feels like a drama show about the military? With a little bit of monsters here and there?) . The plot was pretty cliche for a Godzilla movie so far, and the characters were pretty bad. My favorite character was X, who, to be honest, is really japanese alien Hitler that leads the Kaiju-natzis. The suits weren't that bad though. I quite like Finalgoji and almost every suit! Finalgigan though, that is the best suit! I also liked how they put Zilla in just to kill he/she off (I'm evil like dat >:D) . Hedorah's suit also looks amazing! I wish Hedorah and Ebirah played bigger roles though. Monster X's suit looks great, but I don't think it belongs in Godzilla. Probably selling that think to Sabon to make Power Rangers Jungle Fury or Dino Force would have been for the best. Keizer Ghidorah looks like a talented two year old made it. The spikes are everywhere and that bugs me. The colors were terrible and the idea of that being the ultra-powerful final form of Monster X bugs me to DEATH. The story was not only cliche but horrible. I wish this movie didn't exist. Tokyo SOS would have been better to end godzilla for 10/11 years. 

      And for all of you out there, feel free to call me a witch. I like Godzilla's Revenge. It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. sure, Gabara is stupid, but hey, less demented looking Minya's the better! The story wasn't half bad, Ichiro wasn't bad either! I just hate the dubbing >:I

        Loading editor
    • SuperNerd295 wrote:
      I wish this movie didn't exist.

      Or have Shusuke Kaneko direct it instead of Ryuhei Kitamura.

        Loading editor
    • agreed

        Loading editor
    • i honestly think there all good,except the 1998 one.

        Loading editor
    • I actually don't think any of them are actually bad, yes even the 1998 one.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • ShodaiMeesmothLarva wrote:
      Worse Godzilla film?

      All Monsters Attack /Godzilla (1998 film)

      zilla (1998 film)

        Loading editor
    • A endoskeleton with high standards wrote:
      ShodaiMeesmothLarva wrote:
      Worse Godzilla film?

      All Monsters Attack /Godzilla (1998 film)

      zilla (1998 film)


      Keith Aiken declares Zilla name change as false...
        Loading editor
    • I think a lot of the 70's era Godzilla films could fall into 'bad' territory, but they each have their own strengths.

      For Example:

      Godzilla vs. Hedorah has a storyline which constantly changes in tone from goofy to serious, but it features a fairly solid story and good special effects.

      Godzilla vs. Gigan relies heavily on stock footage, features numerous scenes which only make sense in context, and appears to focus almost too much on showing off violence, but it introduced Gigan, a particularly popular monster among fans.

      Godzilla vs. Megalon was hastily filmed (supposedly the entire film was produced in under 8 weeks, including SFX and Audio editing) and has an overly kid-friendly storyline, but it introduced Jet Jaguar, and the film had a memorable final battle.

        Loading editor
    • Showa - Godzilla's Revenge - That sums it all up

      Heisei - Godzilla vs. Mothra - It's an okay movie, just preachy and not as good or as dark as the other Heisei films.

      Millennium - Godzilla vs. Megaguirus - It's an okay movie. Just forgettable compared to the rest of the series.

        Loading editor
    • GodzillaIsland7.2 wrote:

      Millennium - Godzilla: Final Wars, the plot was horrible, the movie spends too much time ripping-off The Matrix, X-Men and Star Wars as oppose to delivering an epic grand finale of Godzilla, alot of the monster battles are too short, Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah, the movie's main kaiju villain, do not work, Monster X looks more like an Ultraman villain than he does a Godzilla villain and Keizer Ghidorah bares a horrible design and doesn't do enough action in the movie like flying around (he could've, but he didn't, and his wings are too small anyway) to make it satisfying, Ryuhei Kitamura should not have been hired to direct this movie.

      I disagree. The Plot was an epic alien invasion story. Destroy All Monsters but with more characters and monsters. And loads of movies rip off the Matrix and Star Wars. If anything, the Matrix and Star Wars fights make the film more action packed and entertaining. The fights were entertaining and the final battle battle was brilliant. Also, Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah were great! Monster X is such a unique design  and is too monstrous and dark for an Ultraman villain and Keizer Ghidorah has the greatest King Ghidorah design ever. He's huge, he looks terrifying. He looks dark and demon-like. He has four legs which makes him looks more massive and he is extremely powerful, and has a terrifying roar. Godzilla's design was excellent and the final scene where he killed Keizer Ghidorah was epic. Ryuhei Kitamura did an excellent job on this movie. He made it feel unique for a Godzilla movie.

        Loading editor
    • Sppople wrote:
      GodzillaIsland7.2 wrote:
      Millennium - Godzilla: Final Wars, the plot was horrible, the movie spends too much time ripping-off The Matrix, X-Men and Star Wars as oppose to delivering an epic grand finale of Godzilla, alot of the monster battles are too short, Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah, the movie's main kaiju villain, do not work, Monster X looks more like an Ultraman villain than he does a Godzilla villain and Keizer Ghidorah bares a horrible design and doesn't do enough action in the movie like flying around (he could've, but he didn't, and his wings are too small anyway) to make it satisfying, Ryuhei Kitamura should not have been hired to direct this movie.
      I disagree. The Plot was an epic alien invasion story. Destroy All Monsters but with more characters and monsters. And loads of movies rip off the Matrix and Star Wars. If anything, the Matrix and Star Wars fights make the film more action packed and entertaining. The fights were entertaining and the final battle battle was brilliant. Also, Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah were great! Monster X is such a unique design  and is too monstrous and dark for an Ultraman villain and Keizer Ghidorah has the greatest King Ghidorah design ever. He's huge, he looks terrifying. He looks dark and demon-like. He has four legs which makes him looks more massive and he is extremely powerful, and has a terrifying roar. Godzilla's design was excellent and the final scene where he killed Keizer Ghidorah was epic. Ryuhei Kitamura did an excellent job on this movie. He made it feel unique for a Godzilla movie.

      I disagree with you completely. I did just have an entire thing to send you, but my freaking computer stopped! It took my a long time to write as well. So I am just giving this. Everything you said, although bias, is incorrect. 

        Loading editor
    • SuperNerd295 wrote:
      Sppople wrote:
      GodzillaIsland7.2 wrote:
      Millennium - Godzilla: Final Wars, the plot was horrible, the movie spends too much time ripping-off The Matrix, X-Men and Star Wars as oppose to delivering an epic grand finale of Godzilla, alot of the monster battles are too short, Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah, the movie's main kaiju villain, do not work, Monster X looks more like an Ultraman villain than he does a Godzilla villain and Keizer Ghidorah bares a horrible design and doesn't do enough action in the movie like flying around (he could've, but he didn't, and his wings are too small anyway) to make it satisfying, Ryuhei Kitamura should not have been hired to direct this movie.
      I disagree. The Plot was an epic alien invasion story. Destroy All Monsters but with more characters and monsters. And loads of movies rip off the Matrix and Star Wars. If anything, the Matrix and Star Wars fights make the film more action packed and entertaining. The fights were entertaining and the final battle battle was brilliant. Also, Monster X and Keizer Ghidorah were great! Monster X is such a unique design  and is too monstrous and dark for an Ultraman villain and Keizer Ghidorah has the greatest King Ghidorah design ever. He's huge, he looks terrifying. He looks dark and demon-like. He has four legs which makes him looks more massive and he is extremely powerful, and has a terrifying roar. Godzilla's design was excellent and the final scene where he killed Keizer Ghidorah was epic. Ryuhei Kitamura did an excellent job on this movie. He made it feel unique for a Godzilla movie.
      I disagree with you completely. I did just have an entire thing to send you, but my freaking computer stopped! It took my a long time to write as well. So I am just giving this. Everything you said, although bias, is incorrect. 

      Just my opinion. It's okay if you don't like it.

        Loading editor
    • I know, but I honestly don't think it was as good as you let it on to be.

        Loading editor
    • Sppople wrote:
      Keizer Ghidorah has the greatest King Ghidorah design ever.


      Keizer Ghidorah is not King Ghidorah, he is a different monster of the Ghidorah species.

        Loading editor
    • GodzillaIsland7.2 wrote:
      Sppople wrote:
      Keizer Ghidorah has the greatest King Ghidorah design ever.

      Keizer Ghidorah is not King Ghidorah, he is a different monster of the Ghidorah species.

      I know. I mean Ghidorah-like. The Heisei Design is great as well and almost as good, but I just think Keizer Ghidorah is a bit more threatening.

        Loading editor
    • Sppople wrote:                                                                                                                         Monster X is such a unique design and is too monstrous and dark for an Ultraman villain.

      Too monstrous and dark for Ultraman? Gatanozoa, Alien EmperaBeryudoraBeast the One.

      There are many more...

        Loading editor
    • Boommage314 wrote:
      Sppople wrote:                                                                                                                         Monster X is such a unique design and is too monstrous and dark for an Ultraman villain.
      Too monstrous and dark for Ultraman? Gatanozoa, Alien EmperaBeryudoraBeast the One.

      There are many more...


      Oh alright. Sorry, I'm not an expert on Ultraman. I just think Monster X has a great design.

        Loading editor
    • Worst Godzilla film? (In my opinion)

      -Godzilla: Final Wars

      Why? I don't want to talk about it.

        Loading editor
    • I know right? Everything was explained XD

        Loading editor
    • Not only that, it's so hilariously bad, I cringe every time I watch it. ESPECIALLY the opening narration xD

        Loading editor
    • LukeZilla wrote:
      Not only that, it's so hilariously bad, I cringe every time I watch it. ESPECIALLY the opening narration xD

      It's definitely a cringe-worthy movie, and by no means perfect, probably not even good, but it's still a ton of fun to watch. Exciting action, really cool monster designs, some surprisingly iconic visuals.

        Loading editor
    • I admit, the action is ok, but it seems like it's ripping off other Sci-Fi movies, and most of the fights don't last long *COUGH* *COUGH* Godzilla vs. Kumonga. The only real credit I can give this movie is the suit designs. Other then that, it's just a crying fest from beginning to end. But I admit, there are some funny moments from the terribly bad dialogue and acting.

        Loading editor
    • LukeZilla wrote:
      I admit, the action is ok, but it seems like it's ripping off other Sci-Fi movies, and most of the fights don't last long *COUGH* *COUGH* Godzilla vs. Kumonga. The only real credit I can give this movie is the suit designs. Other then that, it's just a crying fest from beginning to end. But I admit, there are some funny moments from the terribly bad dialogue and acting.

      It's not a movie to be taken seriously. It's the Godzilla equivalent of a B-movie. You're right though. There's a lot that's just so bad, and in some case that makes it worth watching. Good? Probably not. Worst Godzilla movie of all time? Not really.

        Loading editor
    • worst one fore me......well i cant really decide but one i legit can not watch because of how dumb it is was GR (Godzilla revenge) 

      while i wont lie gabara as a villain is cool but his design is just sooo goffy looking and minya is very and i mean very ugly in this flim. Godzilla shows up from stock footage and has really no plot relevence  till the end of the dream. The kid is annoying as all hell and its just bad

        Loading editor
    • Krazar77 wrote:
      worst one fore me......well i cant really decide but one i legit can not watch because of how dumb it is was GR (Godzilla revenge) 

      while i wont lie gabara as a villain is cool but his design is just sooo goffy looking and minya is very and i mean very ugly in this flim. Godzilla shows up from stock footage and has really no plot relevence  till the end of the dream. The kid is annoying as all hell and its just bad

      When is Minilla NOT ugly? 

        Loading editor
    • MarkJira wrote:
      LukeZilla wrote:
      I admit, the action is ok, but it seems like it's ripping off other Sci-Fi movies, and most of the fights don't last long *COUGH* *COUGH* Godzilla vs. Kumonga. The only real credit I can give this movie is the suit designs. Other then that, it's just a crying fest from beginning to end. But I admit, there are some funny moments from the terribly bad dialogue and acting.
      It's not a movie to be taken seriously. It's the Godzilla equivalent of a B-movie. You're right though. There's a lot that's just so bad, and in some case that makes it worth watching. Good? Probably not. Worst Godzilla movie of all time? Not really.

      Indeed. a cringe worthy Godzilla B-movie with bad acting. 

        Loading editor
    • SuperNerd295 wrote:
      Krazar77 wrote:
      worst one fore me......well i cant really decide but one i legit can not watch because of how dumb it is was GR (Godzilla revenge) 

      while i wont lie gabara as a villain is cool but his design is just sooo goffy looking and minya is very and i mean very ugly in this flim. Godzilla shows up from stock footage and has really no plot relevence  till the end of the dream. The kid is annoying as all hell and its just bad

      When is Minilla NOT ugly? 

      Final Wars Minya wasn't terrible-looking

        Loading editor
    • WAY better then the original

        Loading editor
    • MarkJira wrote:
      SuperNerd295 wrote:
      Krazar77 wrote:
      worst one fore me......well i cant really decide but one i legit can not watch because of how dumb it is was GR (Godzilla revenge) 

      while i wont lie gabara as a villain is cool but his design is just sooo goffy looking and minya is very and i mean very ugly in this flim. Godzilla shows up from stock footage and has really no plot relevence  till the end of the dream. The kid is annoying as all hell and its just bad

      When is Minilla NOT ugly? 
      Final Wars Minya wasn't terrible-looking

      Yeah but still. Hard to call it "adorable". Just a little. Still, huge step up.

        Loading editor
    • I never really found Minilla that ugly. He's not the most ugly monster by far. I'd say there's quite a few Ultra Monsters who look worse than him :)

        Loading editor
    • KoopaGalaxain wrote:
      I never really found Minilla that ugly. He's not the most ugly monster by far. I'd say there's quite a few Ultra Monsters who look worse than him :)

      yeah. like a said, hard to call it adorable. well compared to other monsters... 

        Loading editor
    • GodzillaIsland7.2
      GodzillaIsland7.2 removed this reply because:
      21:25, May 24, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Son of Godzilla, because it has the "UGLIEST AND WORST" godzilla suit ever.

      KoopaGalaxain wrote:
      I never really found Minilla that ugly. He's not the most ugly monster by far. I'd say there's quite a few Ultra Monsters who look worse than him :)

      minilla isn't very ugly, nor annoying in godzilla final wars.

        Loading editor
    • For me it must be Godzilla's revenge."godzilla says i must learn to defend myself".

        Loading editor
    • ShodaiMeesmothLarva
      ShodaiMeesmothLarva removed this reply because:
      I already replied in this topic, my bad.
      10:50, May 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • lol forgot 1998. btw u avaible in chat?

        Loading editor
    • Shingoji16 wrote: lol forgot 1998. btw u avaible in chat?

      Chat is just crashing on me mostly, because internet connection in the Philippines are weak unlike in other countries.
        Loading editor
    • ok. btw sorry for spamming.

        Loading editor
    • Minilla looks like a donkey godzilla hybrid thing.All movies which include him with the exeption of FW.

        Loading editor
    • Godzilla vs Megalon for me. The human scenes dragged for me with the annoying kid, and little to no action in the movie until the very end. The kaiju building scenes were all stock footage from Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster disguised as new footage, and it just seemed lazy to me. Even the end fight scene was lacking to me, where the choreography just seemed all over the place. The only redeeming aspects of the movie for me was Gigan, Jet Jaguar and Megalon's first appearance, and the famous dropkick and the Jet Jaguar song at the end of the movie. Aside from that though, the movie just gave me a sick feeling in my stomach that I can't shake. I tried watching it twice, but I feel like I couldn't put myself through that experience again. 

        Loading editor
    • 301662 wrote: Son of Godzilla, because it has the "UGLIEST AND WORST" godzilla suit ever. minilla isn't very ugly, nor annoying in godzilla final wars.

      Can you give me a reason why? Because without that film, I don't exist in this wiki.
        Loading editor
    • I agree. Give a real reason why the film was bad. I went on two multi para comments explaining why Final Wars sucks. But this thread was made for the sole purpose of arguing. So maybe if it was closed sometime soon this would help. 

        Loading editor
    • I nominate Godzilla 1998 for having the nerve to call itself a Godzilla movie in the first place. It's a good movie in it's own right but not in Godzilla's right.

        Loading editor
    • worst Godzilla movie? Godzilla vs. hedorah because it was completely disorganized, poorly choreographed fights (even though they were pretty lengthy), awful music, and portraying Godzilla as an environmentalist. all monsters attack, however, is a worse film in terms of production because of its stock footage, but at least it was more excusable because of a staff shortage (honda had to fill in for tsuburaya's role while directing the film as well).

      the only credit I can give Godzilla vs. hedorah is lack of stock footage and originality, but in some ways that is why I see it being worse while all monsters attack is more of a cheaper entry and it feels like a cop out to consider a movie the worst when it is mostly stock footage (that still does not make it good by any means however).

      I was not a fan of the anime trilogy either so I consider them the worst during the post G-84 eras.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.