The Time Dragon came across the Calico crew while they were trying to return to their ship. The dinosaur stopped them and crushed the Godzilla signaler, but Godzooky called Godzilla manually. Godzilla rose from the sea to fight the Time Dragon, and as they battled, their feet unearthed uranium ore.
Godzilla picked up the mud-like substance, not knowing of its properties, and was instantly transported back to modern times, leaving the Calico to defend for themselves, but the group was saved by a native cave tribe. Quinn told the group to use the gray mud on them and the dinosaur.
When the Time Dragon was hit, it, the Calico, and the crew were transported back to the modern age. However, the same satellite that had sent them back in time was about to hit Godzilla again. Godzilla blew a hurricane-like wind blast that sent the satellite into the hands of the dinosaur, returning it back in time to its home.
The Time Dragon has shown to be able to take on Godzilla as their equal.
- The Time Dragon is not actually a dragon or a kaiju, just a common Tyrannosaurus Rex. But larger then life.
- It’s appearance bears a striking resemblance to the T.Rex from the recent SciFi Dinosaur Film Planet of Dinosaurs.
- It is one of the few The Godzilla Power Hour Creature characters with actual animal sound effects.
- The creature was reused as in some episodes of The Super Friends in different colorings.
- If you look closely, you can see some patterns of scales on the creature.