After King Kong destroyed the log bridge and sent most of the Venture crew to their deaths in the chasm below, Jack Driscoll hid in a small crevice in the rock wall. Jack looked down and saw a giant two-legged lizard slowly scaling up a vine to his position. Jack quickly grabbed a dagger and cut the vine, sending the lizard plummeting into the chasm.
- The Two-Legged Lizard was somewhat based on a Dimetrodon.
- In the colorized version of the original film, the Two-Legged Lizard is green like the Brontosaurus and Cave Serpent.
- The Two-Legged lizard didn't have a replacement in the 2005 remake.
- The Two-Legged Lizard's design has inspired the Skullcrawler in the 2017 reboot film Kong: Skull Island.
List of appearances
- King Kong (1933 film) (First appearance)