Hey guys, KoopaGalaxain here! I first came across Godzilla when I watched TriStar's movie on the exploits of Zilla and its young. Interested, and wanting to learn more, I typed in the movie's title into the internet and well, the rest is history!
On this Wiki, I mostly work on the obscure things! Stuff like A Space Godzilla, The Luminous Fairies and Mothra, and the Daimajin film articles were all set into motion by myself, alongside LesStudios! You can thank us for cleaning up and making relevant the Go! Godman, Go! Greenman and Zone Fighter articles too!
My favourite Kaiju is Destoroyah, followed by Gigan and Godzilla '54.
- Here's my Sandbox. Come and take a look at what's being prepared here!!
- This Page is so 2008! - Archived so everyone can see a snippet of what WZ's articles originally looked like.
- This page is so 'more than 2008!' - Archived to show everyone exactly what an article should not look like.
My Favorite Godzilla Suits (in no particular order!)
My Favorite Godzilla Monsters (In Order!)
- Destoroyah - My all-time favourite. He certainly looks awesome, and he's pretty deadly!.
- Gigan - If I could have a Kaiju as a protector, Gigan would mean business.
- ShodaiGoji - The original King of the Monsters is still the coolest!
- Kiryu - An epic Kaiju with an epic backstory.
- Mecha-King Ghidorah - The Time-travelled-cyborg-mutated three cute Dorats!
- Megalon - I like insects. Insects are awesome. Megalon is awesome.
- Hedorah - Am I one of the only people who likes this one?
- MechaGodzilla (Heisei) - This MechaGodzilla is certainly durable, managing to take on both Godzilla and Rodan at the same time, and can still look elegant too!
- MechaGodzilla (Showa) - The Original MechaGodzilla! I like how he literally has missiles everywhere!
- Mothra - Although she can at times be remarkably weak, Mothra is the Kaiju which taught us that no matter how adorable something is, it can kick your backside in ten seconds flat.
- Battra - the Kaiju who taught me that even moths can be badass.
- Titanosaurus - Beats up your foes whilst his roar sounds like laughter.
- Gabara - I actually like this guy. The only Kaiju who will literally laugh as he destroys you.
- Zilla - Not bad, but by no means worthy. The worst blight on his name was that he was being referred to as 'Godzilla'.
My Favorite Godzilla Films (in no order!)
- Godzilla vs. Gigan
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah
- Godzilla vs. Hedorah (In terms of ideas, quite an interesting film given that Global warming wasn't really a confirmed thing when this was made! Hedorah's pretty awesome too.)
- Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
- Godzilla's Revenge, in all of its campy glory.
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
- Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle For Earth - While some dislike this film for the overuse of beam weapons, I personally like it. It introduces Battra, an awesome monster who deserves a comeback, and also shows one of Mothra's most adorable designs yet!
- Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla - Often called one of the worst Heisei films, I don't quite understand why it's so unpopular. Sure, the plot needs work, but in terms of effects and monster action, it's no less awesome than what the rest of the Heisei series offers!
- King Kong vs. Godzilla - A film which brings two iconic giants together, King Kong vs. Godzilla is a film which deserves a remake. The world needs it!