The Wyvern's silver body is very long and snake-like. It has two heads with long necks, large wings, and arms. Its heads have sharp beaks with spikes in their cheeks and running down their backs.
The Wyvern's body seems to be covered in scales, and its underside resembles an annelid's segmented body. Its wings were tattered and its arms were very short. Concept art shows that the Wyvern would be at the very least two times Gamera's size, and it could triple Gamera's height in length.
Gamera vs. Wyvern
- The Wyvern's heads would have been able to breathe fire and ice.
- The Wyvern could shoot a beam to stop opponent's cell functions like that by Zigra. While this beam is developed to suppress Gamera and is effective on him, Kujira Gami is immune to the beams thanks to his immense size.
- The Wyvern could have used its wings to protect its heads by hiding them behind the wings when they were concealing its upper body. It's unknown if the Wyvern could have used its wings to fly.
- The Wyvern resembles King Ghidorah, as both are dragons with multiple heads that have giant wings and breathe elemental beams. Wyvern is silver in color comparison to King Ghidorah's golden body.
- A character named MechaGhidorah was designed at one point. This 100 meters tall and 60,000 tonnes heavy character had a similar background and abilities similar to that of Wyvern; a bio-mechanical kaiju designed by an outer space race to defeat monsters on Earth, and each head possessed different beam ability including a gravity beam, ice beam, and heat ray.